A Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) with over ten years of experience. Sharon focuses on adult clients.
Sharon’s experience includes:
- Therapy to individuals, couples, families and groups.
- Short-term and long-term therapy.
In therapy with Sharon, clients work on relationship issues, and recovering from depression, anxiety, codependency, grief, abuse or neglect. Some clients are simply having difficulties adjusting to change or meeting challenges and need extra support.
Coping Skills And More
Working with Sharon you will learn coping skills. In therapy, she uses an eclectic approach which draws from a variety of clinical frameworks including but not limited to: Rational Emotive Behavioral Therapy; Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT); Psychodynamic Therapy; Rogerian/Person-Centered Therapy; and Problem-Solving Therapy.
Each individual is unique. Rather than having one therapy approach and trying to make the client’s problem fit the approach, Sharon gets an understanding from the client of the problem and use the approach(es) best suited to each client.
- MSW, University of Illinois at Chicago (Jane Addams College of Social Work)
- BSW (Cum Laude), George Williams College
- 10 years Post – MSW professional work experience